- Due to its outstanding protein content, it’s a perfect choice for active athletes who make all efforts for a lean body, but it is also a great alternative for those on a diet.
- 1 Per serving (25 g): 93 kcal 21 g protein of which 4.5 g BCAA
- A quick, convenient and highly effective way to supplement your protein intake is to drink protein supplements; all you need is protein powder, a shaker and some water or milk. Protein powder can be derived from milk, as well as from animal or plant sources or their combination. Their absorption can be fast (30-40 minutes), moderate (1-2 hours) or slow (more than 2 hours).
- Protein is an essential building block of our body, a source of nutrients made up from amino acids produced by our body and supplemented from external sources. It contributes to maintaining and growing muscle tissues. You need more protein if you regularly do sports, if you want to increase your muscle mass , if you want to lose weight or as you get older
- Lactose, also known as ‘milk sugar’, is a complex carbohydrate, accounting for about 2-8 percent of the dry matter content of milk. We mainly need lactose during infancy, and therefore it is not uncommon that in adulthood your body does not produce any lactase enzyme, required to break down lactose, which causes lactose intolerance. Today nearly 75% of the world’s population suffers from lactose intolerance.