Pole Nutrition Stroke BCAA is formulated to deliver maximum amounts of highly tested Branch Chain Amino Acids that will maximize your training intensity and longevity while flooding your body with a perfect blend of re-hydrating electrolytes and salts with added Citrulline for intra workout pump.
BCAA Advanced Dietary Supplement 420g fuels lean muscle and recovery and are caffeine and creatine-free. Fuels lean muscle & recovery. It contains 7g BCAA, 1g L-glutamine, and 1g citrulline matrix per serving.
Key Highlight of Stroke BCAA
- Pole Nutrition BCAA maximizes your workout intensity and supports muscle growth while reduces fatigue and tiredness.
- Delicious taste easy to mix formula that results in the perfect drink for intensive workout sessions.
- Refreshing supplement with 7g of BCAAs per serving and Vitamin B6 that helps muscle repair. Featuring Citrulline (Intra-Workout Pump).
- Train harder and for longer. The sugar-free formula for Intra Workout Support. Replenishes Electrolytes for recovery and hydration.
- Informed-Sport Programme: every batch of this product is tested for athletes.
Natural & Artificial Flavors, Tartaric Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Malic Acid Acesulfame Potassium, FD&C Red Lake #40.
How To Use
Mix 1 serving (1 scoop 14g) with 500ml of water and shake well. Consume during exercise on training days or throughout the day on non-training days. *Scoops are estimated only, weighing scales are recommended.
Notes: Do not consume if you are allergic to any component of the product. The product is intended for healthy people. Due to the high density of caffeine is contraindicated for children and adolescents under 18 years of age, pregnant women, lactating women, diabetics, and people sensitive to caffeine, with hypertension and other cardiovascular diseases. Do not combine with alcohol. Food supplements should not be used as a replacement for a varied diet. Store at room temperature in a closed container in a dry place, out of reach of small children. Protect from light. Acceptable agglomeration of the product does not affect its quality.